Saturday 16th September to Saturday 23rd September 2017 - French Way - Sarria to Santiago
Are you interested in walking the amazing Camino way for AWARE in 2017? The French Way or Camino Francés (#caminofrances) is the most famous of all the Camino de Santiago routes, featuring in many documentaries, books and movies such as ‘The Way’. Along the French Way, you will discover beautiful cities, charming medieval towns and stunning landscapes. The last section of the French Way from Sarria to Santiago is the most social part of the route, where you will meet many fellow trekkers and find the real spirit and camaraderie of the Camino!
Whats included in the package?
- 7 nights’ accommodation in 3 star hotel/guesthouses
- Return flights from Dublin Airport to Santiago de Compostela
- Walking guide and ground assistance
- Breakfast and dinner
- Luggage transfer (1 piece)
- Airport transfers
Conditions of Entry
- For this challenge we require a (non- refundable) registration fee of €350 which will guarantee your place and secure your flight. The registration fee can be paid in euros in any of the AWARE offices or a cheque for €350 can also be sent to our offices. Your space cannot be confirmed until the registration fee is paid.
- Minimum sponsorship of €2090. It is the endeavour of the participant to raise as much above this amount as possible in aid of AWARE. (Note: there is a €1,090 cost to cover your transport, accommodation, food, transfers, guides and back-up team.)
- 10 weeks before the departure date (7th July 2017) you are required to have sent to AWARE 80% (€1,672) of the minimum sponsorship.
For more information on the Camino Walk and a copy of the itinerary please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 028 9035 7820.