Skydive for AWARE - Saturday 14 October - Register Here
Could you be one of our 21 thrill seekers hoping to take part in a once-in-a-lifetime adrenaline rush that you'll never forget? Take to the skies at 13,000 ft and free-fall with a trained instructor who will steer you both to the ground. No experience is necessary and is perfectly suitable for disabled persons. The Skydive will take place at Moonjumper in Coleraine.
Registration fee: £40 (including AWARE fundraising pack with t-shirt and sponsorship forms)
Minimum fundraising: £475 (this includes the skydive cost of £210)
The small print:
- Maximum weight limit: Male 15 stone (95Kg) Female 13 stone (83Kg) clothed
- Once you have paid your £40 commitment fee and started your fundraising you send the first initial £50 from your £210 course fee to Moonjumper. The remaining £160 has to be paid 14 days prior to the jump date (October 1). The £210 course fee is deducted from the £475 minimum sponsorship.
- Participants must be in the 16 – 80 age group to participate in Tandem Jumps. Under 18’s MUST provide an authorized BPA for (F106) signed by parent/legal guardian. Anyone over 40 MUST provide an authorized BPA form (F115(i)) stamped by a doctor. Either form can be downloaded from: www.bpa.org.uk or available from Moonjumper
- Organised by third party: Moonjumper Euro Skydive, Head Office, Suite 9, Sandal Village Centre, Knocklynn Road, Coleraine, BT52 1WT. www.moonjumper.com
- Insurance: Moonjumper Euro Skydive require an insurance policy to be paid on the day of your course. The policy is £35.00 and lasts for one year. This is separate to the registration fee and fundraising.
For more information, please email the AWARE Fundraising team - firstname.lastname@example.org